What's "MS Migrate"?  Never heard of it, nor the "MS migration tool".

Ed Crowley MCSE+I MVP
Tech Consultant
Compaq Computer

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of John Q
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 9:03 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Migration to Exchange 2000

Another question I have is, can you migrate from one Forest to another using
MS Migrate?
I am attempting to create a new forest and move a EX5.5 system to E2K in a
entirely new forest & domain.
I am ditching the 5.5 system all together, I just need the old mail moved,
so I don't believe I need the ADC. But I thought I remember some one saying
that you can not move from one forest to another using the MS migration
tool. Is this correct?
I have not found booo on the MS site.

-John Q Jr.