I had a user delete the default calendar folder in OWA. We are running E2K.
Now you can not do that in the Outlook client but OWA allows that? Dammm. So
now I created a new calendar folder in the fat client hoping everything
would be okay but Outlook 2000 doesn't see it as  the default calendar
folder for sending appointment requests or meeting requests. Anybody see
this before?