Hello All,

On my main machine, when I use Internet Explorer to get into
my mailbox, whenever I reply to people's messages, it doesn't
include their original message text - which should appear in
the bottom of my reply, indented.

Now when I move to a different machine, and check my mail the
same way using Internet Explorer, whenever I reply to a person's
message, it DOES include their original message text in the bottom
of my reply.

I looked under options, for that setting, and it's nowhere to be
found.  Does anybody know where this setting is located?  And
why it would work on one machine and not another (since the
browser is such a generic way if getting in)?

Thanks for any info,

Mike