If I throw a stick, will you go away?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tener, Richard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 5:32 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: clustering wireless

No dick it wasnt me

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Crowley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 10:41 PM
To: Exchange Discussions

You're an "idea guy", aren't you, Richard?

I think I've met you before.  You go to MCP classes and sit in the front row
and constantly ask the teacher about things that aren't remotely related to
the course subject, causing lengthy hours-long digressions.  You ask
questions like, "What happens if I try to run my Exchange server on a
MacIntosh?" or "What would happen if I moved my information store to
DECTape?"

Ed Crowley MCSE+I MVP
Tech Consultant
Compaq Computer