-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Blunt, James H
(Jim)
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 4:00 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Slightly OT: Contracting ADS/E2K Transition

Folks,

Let's ask a couple of questions, based on the premise of "Money isn't an
option":

1.  What's the absolute fastest amount of time that it would take to plan an
AD/E2K structure?
2.  How long would it take to implement an AD/E2K structure?
3.  What kind of hardware do we need to have in place before we do this?
4.  How many personnel will it take?
5.  Roughly what can we expect the cost to be?