The path on NT4 is Start/programs/admin tools/event log!!

PBB
~ndi

-----Original Message-----
From: Pelfrey, Paul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 22 January 2002 14:07
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: IMS Diagnostics Logging Path?

All,
 I've searched and can't find any doc that tells me what the path is for the
Diagnostic log? I've got to kick up the logging level to troubleshoot some
issues and need to know where to find them, and if I can redirect them to
another desired path (mapped drive)

Paul E. Pelfrey MCSE, MCP, A+
NT/Citrix/Exchange Admin, The Scotts Company
14111 Scottslawn Road, Marysville, OH 43040
**: 937.644.7036  **: 614.496.7174 Mobile