Good morning/evening,

I've got a 30 gb. Exch.5.5 private database, and 29 gb. in the public
database.

We're going to install a new server with W2kAS, but still with Exch.5.5.

The boss wants to break the current database into two new sites,

1) I'm looking for a method to move (share out) the mailboxes from the
current site to the two new sites in the new server.

2) In the near future, when they decide to migrate all servers to W2k and
incorporate AD, but still, maintaining Exch.5.5, is there any considerations
to be in account.?

Thanks in advance.
Javier Gonzalez (Madrid-Spain)