Buy VirtualPC from www.connectix.com and run Outlook 2002 in a Windows 2000
instance. VirtualPC is an OS X native application. It's how I plan to do my
Exchange specific work when my Titanium arrives.

--
Chris Scharff
The Mail Resource Center http://www.Mail-Resources.com

Software pick of the month (Extended Reminders):
http://www.slovaktech.com/extendedreminders.htm
Exchange FAQs: