Ok, I did this but it doesn't give me the option to just send a message to
certain people, I can either reply or forward, not just send, how do I get
this done.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blunt, James H (Jim) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 2:46 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Public Folder Message

Chris,

1.  Go to your PF > Properties > Administration > Folder Assistant... > Add
Rule...

2.  Set up the rule the way you want it to process the e-mail.

I have Win2k SP2 / Ex5.5 SP4+.  I have a PF called Overtime Requests.
Anyone that wants to work OT must fill out the OT Request form that I
created and published in the Organizational Forms Library.  Once they fill
out the form with the required information and hit send, the PF processes
the form.

Process:
        1.  We have several groups within our organization.  The rules look
at who sent the form and based on who sent the form, it sends out a
notification to their manager, telling them that there is an OT form in the
PF requiring their review and approval.  At the same time, it sends a reply
to the originator, telling them that their manager is aware of the request
and is reviewing it.

Works like a charm!

Jim Blunt