From: Mezyk, Tom
To: Exchange Discussions
Sent: 1/24/2002 8:16 AM
Subject: MaX Compression

Does anyone know good bad or ugly of a product called MaX Compression?
http://www.c2c.com/products/max_com/Max_Comp_Server.htm

Apparently it at configurable intervals it zips attachments within both
priv
and pub into standard zip format.

Some of our European locations are getting ready to use this product and
have never seen nor heard of it.

Tom Mezyk
IT - Messaging Support