Hello!

Upon attempting to renew our license with NAI for our TVD suite, I've found
that the cost of renewal is significantly greater ($8500 +) than what we
originally purchased the suite for (around $3000).  Of course, we are going
from 101 nodes to 175 nodes, but the jump in cost is enormous.  Therefore, I
am looking for potential alternatives.  I know that there are other vendors
that are noted as being worth looking into (Trend, AntiGen, etc.).

Any suggestions then, especially in light of cost?  I'd really like to find
something that might come in a whole lot closer to our original cost for
TVD, plus the extra nodes we need (under 200).  It really is important that
the suite be able to handle integrating well with Exchange 5.5.  Especially
when it comes to attachment blocking.

Thanks much!

Matt Hoffman