From: Andy David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 3:37 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: OT - Exchange bitmap

Is that you Tener?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 3:32 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: OT - Exchange bitmap

Does anyone know where I might find a decent bitmap for an Exchange 2000
server.  My manager would like to use the lakside view from his condo.  I
prefer something more easily recognizable.

Thanks,

Dot

entity to whom it is addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the
distribution or copy of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify Veronis Suhler
Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990, fax (212)381-8168, or email
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank you.