-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Alborzfard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Thursday, January 24, 2002 3:11 PM
Posted To: MSExchange Mailing List
Conversation: OOO Messages
Subject: OOO Messages

I know this has been done to death, but are there security
or other issues (such as creating loops) with turning it on IMS? I
couldn't find anything on the archivea list, or maybe I just didn't know
where to look.

Thanks
--Alex Alborzfard
Network Errand Boy