From: John Matteson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 24 January 2002 16:38
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Name Resolution problems

No.

There are no LMHOSTS or HOSTS file entries for this server on the
server.

John Matteson; Exchange Manager
Geac Corporate Infrastructure Systems and Standards
(404) 239 - 2981

He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and
run
and climb and dance; One cannot fly into flying. -- Friedrich Nietzsche