We have to keep certain e-mails for a period of 75 years....yes, I guess so
you can jail all your long deceased 100+ year old staff when the
FBI/IRS/CIA/whoever audits your archive :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Blunt, James H
(Jim)
Sent: 25 January 2002 20:53
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Profile Maker???

True.

But several things come into play with my complaint:
1.  We don't use "user share areas" or roaming profiles.
2.  We do use .pst files (I know, I know...PST=BAD, but for regulatory
purposes, we have to keep certain e-mails for a period of 75 years.).  These
PST files are all over the network on group shares, instead of in one
central repository.
3.  From what I gathered from a quick read of Profile Maker, it doesn't
cover anything about adding a PST file location to the profile does it?

I KNOW I'm being an idiot here, but what other functionality do you lose,
using OWA vs. Outlook?