Who's your daddy!

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Scharff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 2:56 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: View Internet Headers

The question you originally asked was a microcosm of a possibly misguided
'solution' of the actual problem which was described in the second post. I
guess you couldn't have made the "actual meaning" more simple, but by making
a more technically complete problem statement you might have gotten better
answers.

As someone who answers thousands of technical questions a year, I feel
somewhat qualified to comment on the quality of questions being asked.

I give your first post a 17; the lyrics sucked and I couldn't dance to it.