Enabled the RerouteViaStore registry value?

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q259730

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Pillai, Raj
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 9:31 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Cannot receive incoming mail

Hello All,
I created an email disclaimer using the Imsext.dll file and followed the
steps provided by Nick Ferguson  to implement it. However once it was
activated we stopped receiving inbound mail.
Errors seen on Exchange Server and SMTP server :
Exchange Server Event viewer: Application log----Event ID 4188> Refused
relay.

InterScan Viruswall Realtime monitor: Relaying prohibited to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any ideas to solve this problem ?
Single Domain, NT Server 4.0 sp6a, MSExchange 5.5 Sp4.

Currently the dll file is disabled, so we can receive mail.

Thanks

Raj