My org recently migrated from a 2-site, 1 Exchange 5.5 Org to E2K w/TWO exchange
servers that are in 2 physical locations.

Previously, I had 1 E55 server that had the single Internet Mail Server while the 2nd
server got mail replicated to it.

Now, we have the 2 E2k servers w/2 SMTP virtual servers w/1 SMTP connector.  We can
send mail externally from both servers and receive external email but we cannot send
mail to each other.  We're getting bouncing mail between two servers.

Can someone help with this...I'm not sure if I need a routing group or my bridgehead
servers are wrong or what.

NOTE:  The servers are physically separated by routers but they serve the same domain,
example:  abc.com

Any clues?

Terry