From: Jeff & April Moore
To: Exchange Discussions
Sent: 1/26/2002 9:20 AM
Subject: Yahoo! and Exchange

I have a very small company whose DNS records are hosted by Yahoo! and
the
mail is served by Yahoo! as well.  I want to begin the process of
running my
own mail server.  I have an E2K server with a private IP address sitting
behind a router with a dynamic public IP address.  I want to setup my
Exchange server to send and retrieve messages through the Yahoo! mail
server.  I'm not yet ready to point the MX records to my server,
especially
not while I have a Dynamic IP.  Anyone have an idea how to make this
work?

Jeff Moore, MCSE
Houston, TX