Heh. ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Schlegel
To: Exchange Discussions
Sent: 1/27/2002 11:09 PM
Subject: OWA 2000 and logon.asp? Would like to login to user friendly
interface

I just inherited an Exchange 2000 serer, I looked for the logon.asp
page,
but can't seem to find it. MS doesn't seem to even mention it in
Exchange
2000....I wish I did the original install. I can't even find the generic
OWA for EX 2000, am I missing something? Right now it goes directly to
windows login prompt and it is not very user friendly, I would like to
have a little nice window that my users could login to, instead the get
flustered with the windows Authentication box....

Thanks for any insight....

-b