From: Scott, Edwin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 3:36 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Primary NT Account\Unknown

Could some share with me an easy way to identify and delete all Exchange 5.5
mailboxes that has an Unknown Primary NT Account? The group responsible for
adding and deleting users throughout the organization has not been removing
user's mailboxes after the NT account is deleted.

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks!
Ed