I have Exchange 2000 running in mixed mode as we are slowly cutting
everything over from 5.5.  I've run into a problem where email addresses
are not being generated properly. When someone receives an email it has
the what looks like the X400 address with the SMTP attached on the end.

I've tracked the problem down to having 2 recipient policies.  The default
one is correct and is set at lowest priority.  Another one is there with
the incorrect filter and is set at highest priority.  Unfortunately I
cannot delete it.

Is there any trick to get rid of this so I am only left with the default?

Jonathan