I believe Veritas has this very type of product

-----Original Message-----
From: Tener, Richard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 12:01 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: outlook programming

Im trying to set up a file system for outlook messages.  Say if you recieve
a message and you want to put it on a file server I would like to just drag
and drop that file into outlook.  I know you can do this now with the
outlook shortcut bar but the problem is when you click on a folder that is
not in outlook it brings you to that folder without a preview of the
message.  My company would like to go to that file and be able to preview it
like it would in outlook.