From: Bowles, John L. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 31 January 2002 15:23
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Outlook Rules Problem

HR just wants an Auto Reply.  I told them the consequences and they seem
alright with that, so I'm going to give it to them.  And when the system
crashes from a mail loop.  Then maybe they will start listening to me a bit
more.

But what I explained earlier should work?  I don't need to do anything
special for this to work right?

John Bowles
Exchange Administrator
Enterprise Support & Engineering