We need to start giving out hugs again.  Our previous outsourcer has gone
belly up.

-----Original Message-----
From: Topica Support [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 4:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The email list you were subscribed to, [EMAIL PROTECTED], has
been discontinued by the list owner. You will not
receive any more messages from this list, except
for any that were already queued to be sent at the time
the list was deleted.

Don't fret. Topica's site has thousands of other great
lists you can join. Or you can start your own list here:
http://www.topica.com/create?system1

And don't forget TopOffers -- our exclusive savings
alerts for computers, fashion, music, travel products, and more!
http://www.topica.com/partner/sysmes1/channels/offers/

Sincerely,
Topica Customer Support