Exchange 5.5 sp4, NT 4 sp6a
Is there a way to add a standard paragraph to the end of all outgoing smtp
messages?I've done Q258206 but this only works for our people who connect
directly to Exchange. Quite a lot of our users currently use OE5.5 for
pop/smtp mail through our Exchange server and I'd like to add our standard
disclaimer to their emails. Anyone know of any scripts/3rd party add-ons?

p.s. I'm new to the list, can't see anything in the swynk site and didn't
find anything. I thought this would be a fairly common request - so, tips on
searching the archives also welcome.

Thanks

Neil Goodenough
Director of Information Technology