I was wondering if anyone has put their exchange production
environment on a Procomm NAS device.  I know, I know, NAS is
not supported but Procomm claims that MS supports them on
exchange.  I just want to find out if someone uses it for
Exchange.  Thanks!

Jose David P. Camara II
IT-NT Administration
Credit Lyonnais

*** Credit Lyonnais ****************************************************
This e-mail contains confidential information or information
belonging to Credit Lyonnais and is intended solely for the
addressees.  The unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination
or copying (either whole or partial) of this e-mail, or any information
it contains, is prohibited.  E-mails are susceptible to alteration and
their integrity cannot be guaranteed.  Credit Lyonnais shall not
be liable for this e-mail if modified or falsified.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete it immediately
from your system and notify the sender of the wrong delivery
and the mail deletion.

Credit Lyonnais in the Americas: Credit Lyonnais, S.A.,
Credit Lyonnais Bank New York Branch,
Credit Lyonnais Securities (USA) Inc.,
Credit Lyonnais Securities Asia Ltd.,
Credit Lyonnais Rouse (USA) Ltd., and