Let's see if I can explain this.  We moved a dir rep connector over the
weekend and during such a move all users on that dir rep should lose their
membership to any distribution lists.  This occurred on the bridgehead
server and therefore the admin felt the dir rep move was successful.  On
Monday, I was asked to add the users back to the distribution lists that
they had belonged to.  This is where the problem appeared.  When I went on
say exchange user server A,B, and public folder server C, the users did not
lose their distribution list membership.  Now, I have my bridgehead and the
rest of the org missing the users from the distribution lists however,
within the site server A,B, and C have the members listed.  I have done
testing between the servers and know that directory replication is working
fine both ways.  I have tried removing a member and re-adding a member from
both sides and it gets updated throughout the site.  It's just these
distribution lists that don't match up.  I have already re-booted the
bridgehead to see if that helps and nothing.  Anyone, I have any ideas?  The
admin at corporate is now asking to reboot all of the exchange servers in
that site, however, I don't think it will change anything nor can I during
business hours.

LaCretia