Good morning,

Outlook 98.  Exchange 5.5 Sp4

I have an instance where a user keys in a name in the to: box and the name
resolves.  But once the message goes out it is returned because of a bad
address. The person swears they are using the global address list.  I have
no problems with the list.  The person that name is in question had their
name changed a few days ago to correct a spelling error. So the syncing part
should be cool.  I had the sender remove the Sendai's name from her PAB and
add it back in but still a problem.

Please help.

Any clues anyone.

Regards,