Under 5.5 it was easy: The routing Tab in the Internet mail connector
allowed for specification of additional e-mail domains to be treated as
inbound or re-routed into another domain name. And worked instantly after
IMC restart.

The Recipient policy is supposed to go into its place. I need our recipient to
be adressable under both conexion.com and conexion.com.gt domains. I
have added an SMTP type address in Recipient policy under a new policy
as secondary address. The highest priority policy cannot be added to
apparently because this is a test server running in the same site with a 5.5
until I can move the mailboxes.

The policy simply won't generate the secondary addresses, after waiting for
the recipient update service to kick in.

It won't work on neither new addresses nor existing. I have filtered for
specific addresses and I have left the filter blank, still nothing.

What am I missing here? Of course I have read the respective Kb articles. I
have a hunch that the current non-deletable non-editable no-downgradable
no-nuttin' site policy is overriding the next policy in the list.

Thanks, /Luis