Just checked and you're right; I'm really not a client guy.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 6:10 PM
Subject: RE: Exchange 5.5 rules

> I thought they were stored in the *.rwz file and the user's mailbox. No?

Am
> > correct? If so what is the limit? Thanks All.
> >

> > Ed

----
> The information contained in this email message is privileged and
entity to whom it is addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the
distribution or copy of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify Veronis Suhler
Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990, fax (212)381-8168, or email
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank you.