Compaq Computer Corporation

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Roger Smith
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 5:08 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: A Little Exchange and ISA problem

Hi All
I have a client with the following problem.
The site is running SBS 2000 (shudder, shudder, cringe, cringe) and they
have a requirement for the following to happen. They have a permanent
connection to the internet that has a permanent IP address. (line 1)
They have a second connection that they use to surf the net.   (line 2)
The problem is this.   When line 1 is dialled up everything works well,
mail
comes in and out, they surf the net and the world is a happy place.
When
line 2 is dialled up the following happens, they surf the net and send
email
but the Exchange server can not receive.   What I need to happen is when
the
second line is active they want to send and receive mail through line 1
and surf the net on line 2. I believe that this is possible through the
application of firewall rules and policies but not being well versed in
ISA I have now got a problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

Roger Smith  MCSE, MCP+I, CCNA
Technical Support Manager
OfficePCs