The Blackberry has it's own redirector software. Either Enterprise
or...whatever they call the "Personal" version.

You don't need to do any forwarding; just install and configure the
redirector and it will take care of it.

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-Outlook, CNA, MCPx3
Director of Information Services