From: Brian Ko [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 12:05 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Outlook e-mail Encryption

Hello!

Can anyone give me advice on email encryption?  I have been reading
about Verisign product to secure emails, but I am wondering what other
options are there.  What kind of things you I should watch out for.
What kind of obstacles you ran into to implement. And so on.

Server:  Exchange 5.5
Client:  Outlook 2000 (Mixed with SP1 and SP2)

Any advice will be greatly appreciated...

Thank you,

Brian