Try using this KB site:

http://search.support.microsoft.com/kb/c.asp?fr=0&sd=tech&ln=en-us

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: Kim Cameron [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 8:22 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: OT Microsofts Knowledge Base

the MS KB is now USELESS.  I am, at present, seeking a channel to report
this, but they really don't seem to care.  The premier website is even worse
- I can't even get in because the friggin' "passport" thing is broken.

Since they made the www.exinternals.com website go away, there are now NO
online support sites for Exchange, other than the ones maintained by
volunteers.

For those of us trying to do our jobs, they're making it really tough.