From: Louanne Fournier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 12:15 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Public folder properties not available after restore

I have recently done a restore of an Exchange 5.5 server.  I am able to see
messages in public folders and able to see folders in the Exchange Admin.
However when I try to see the properties of these folders I get the
following error.

The object cannot be found in the directory.  This may be because
replication has not completed.  Microsoft Exchange Directory ID no: c1010aae

I used article Q192043 to configure the public folder container (recipients)
and I ran the DS/IS consistency adjuster.  In the event viewer I see the
following:

Event 7007

The public folder <foldername> does not exist in the directory service.  The
time delay before it will be created has not expired.

I can't find any info on event 7007.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

Louanne
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This mail was processed by Mail essentials for Exchange/SMTP,
the email security & management gateway. Mail essentials adds
content checking, email encryption, anti spam, anti virus,
attachment compression, personalised auto responders, archiving
and more to your Microsoft Exchange Server or SMTP mail server.
For more information visit http://www.mailessentials.com