From: Exchange Discussions [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 9:25 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Offline address book sync

Hi there... Upon further investigation and testing, I now get this error
after upgrading my client software to outlook 2002..

Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The
operation failed. An object could not be found.'

When looking this up on the MS site
(http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-CA;q289969), they say
it is a known issue with outlook 2002.

WORKAROUND
To work around this problem, contact your e-mail administrator because the
problem is with the offline address book configuration on your Microsoft
Exchange Server.

And since I am having issue with my address book in the first place....

Then the other article they refer to is:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q273364 which only
refers to exchange 2000, but I am running V 5.5

What could they be referring to with my offline address book configuration?

------
Dustin