Thank you for that update.

But do you work remotely from the hottub, like Mr Miller?

-----Original Message-----
From: Drewski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 2:38 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Backups Checklist

Proof!  Vindication!  :)  Anyway, I haven't been in a position to build a
real
server for nearly a year (working remotely), so I haven't had to think about
it
lately...

-- Drew
Visit http://www.drewncapris.net!  Go!  Go there now!
Violence is immoral because it thrives on hatred rather than love. --Dr.
Martin
Luther King, Jr.