From: Soysal, Serdar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 11 February 2002 17:39
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: OWA, SSL & REMOTE PASSWORD CHANGE

Each htr file is used for a different reason.  The aexp3.htr is the one that
is displayed when your password expires.  I believe aexp2.htr is the one
that is displayed when you actually click on the change password button in
Options.  You're gonna have to research Technet to be sure.  Or go to the
password change screen and activate the address toolbar in IE to see which
file you're accessing.

S.