From: Kalligonis, Tim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 10:31 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Analyzer Software

Does anyone have any recommendations on software that can analyze Exchange
5.5 (and Exch.2000 when we migrate to it) and produce reports on: Number of
Messages sent and received by mailbox Number of Messages sent and received
by server Number of Messages sent and received by Site Number of Messages
sent and received by Organization and other reporting features for Exchange?

Just wanted to see what others are using and any recommendations.

Thanks,
Tim