Hello!

I've run into a problem I don't quite understand.  I am wondering if
anyone has run into the same problem and have a better explanation...

Environment:

Exchange 5.5 SP4 with CDO update
Outlook 2000 with SP1

Problem:  When I forward a recurring appointment (Single occurrence) to
my co-worker, my co-coworker is able to accept the meeting.  However,
when I send another single occurrence of the recurring appointment (from
the same recurring appointment), it does not add that appointment to his
calendar, but updates the first appointment I sent.  I was expecting to
see the 2nd forwarded appointment on his calendar, but he does not see
it.  Maybe this is by design, but it really does not make a sense to
design this way...

Has anyone run into same problem/behavior?

Thank you,

Brian