-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Poremsky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Monday, February 18, 2002 12:21 PM
Posted To: MSExchange Mailing List
Conversation: Reg Hack to Minimize Outlook XP
Subject: RE: Reg Hack to Minimize Outlook XP

I think you oughta buy Attachment Options (www.slovaktech.com) - at
least 300 copies should suffice. Or you could be a cheapskate and edit
the registry yourself...

http://www.poremsky.com/minimize_tray.htm
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\10.0\Outlook\Preferences]
"MinToTray"=dword:00000001