From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2002 8:09 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Unknown Recipient

Dear all,

Current OS = NT4 with SP5
Current Exchange version = Exchange 5.5 with SP4

In order to avoid receiving all junk mails that belonging to staff who have
left the organisation, I have setup a server-based rule on a public folder
that will receive & delete those junk mails.

However, this manual process has become a time-consuming work to adopt for
removing 200 mailbox accounts.

I wonder instead of me continuously adding them as part of alias group, how
about if we simply change the default (or generic) message of current
Exchange Server's Unknown Recipients" If so, do we need a programmer or
someone who knows SDK to do this?

Thank you.

BY