From: Varghese, Wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 1:41 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Help with mail enabled Public folder

Hello everyone,

Current setup..
One site, with Exchange 5.5 and Exchange 2000 server.
Public folders are replicated across both servers but all are homed on
Exchange 2000 server.
Exchange 2000 is in a child domain that is native for DL reasons.

We have a public folder called [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   with an
email address of [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  so when you send an
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> , it get put in the public
folder.  This has been working fine for over 4 years, but lately after the
Exchange 2000 addition, we are having issues from internal users that send
email to this.  They get the following NDR.