-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Mike Cruz
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 8:18 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Hiding internal domain in headers.

Hello,
I was wanting to know if you can some way hide or
masquerade the internal domain in the email headers.  For
example I have an E2k server (domain controller) w/2 NICS (1 NIC to the
LAN and the other to the Internet) and am using split DNS (company.local
and company.com).  I can send and receive external email fine.  Just
when
I look at the header on
the email client that I send a message to, I can see something like

Any ideas?  I'm stumped.