From: Adam Romain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 19 February 2002 14:07
Posted To: Exchange Mailing List
Conversation: OT: French restrictions
Subject: OT: French restrictions

We have a customer based in the UK, who has a branch office in France.
We supply them with content and web access control for the whole
company.

In France though, we have been told that we cannot filter web-access,
i.e. use products like Web-sense etc. because of their human rights.
Same applies to emails.

We are getting mixed answers from people in France and the people in the
UK.

Is this bull, or is there some sort of freedom of access there ?

Adam
system manager.

Network Defence Ltd
Any view or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Silversands, or any of its
subsidiary companies.
If you have received this email in error, please contact our Support
Desk immediately by telephone on 01202-360000 or via email at