I also doubt you can do it from the script, but there should be an option
when you open the form, that it automatically fits your screen!

-----Original Message-----
From: Soysal, Serdar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 12:48 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Form Size

I doubt that you can do it from within the script in the form.  By product
design, Outlook will always size the message based on the last message the
user has read/composed etc.  You may be able to do it using the Window
object.  I remember thinking about doing this and finding out that it was
too much work and deciding to simply put a disclaimer in the beginning of
the form like "If you don't see everything, just maximize the darn thing".

S.