Compaq Computer Corporation

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Jonathan Beeler
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 9:05 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Multi-2000 domain

Currently, I have a single 5.5 site in a single domain.  We are planning
to keep 5.5 co-existing with 2000 during the migration.
For Windows 2000, we would like to create a parent/child domain
(Management decision for no reason other than to add complexity) For the
purposes of clarity, I'll call it the King domain, and the Prince
domain.  The King domain is the parent domain and the Prince domain
would be a sub domain of the King domain.  Users will be logging into
the sub domain.  My question is this:  Which domain should I place the
Exchange 2000 server in?

Thanks in advance.