I had heard that Exchange 2000 has built in protection for content filtering
and spamming.  Is this true?  If so, then can anyone point me to
documentation about it?  I am still searching on Microsoft's website as I
send this.  Anyone that has information would be helpful, I'm writing a
document for our Exchange 5.5 environment and my company would like me to
include information about what Exchange 2000 will offer if we were to
upgrade.  Thanks....

LaCretia