What is his/her logic?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sagert, Lori [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 4:12 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Bridgeheads on the DMZ

Hello All:

Exchange 5.5 sp4 W2k

We have a new Security manager who wants to put our SMTP only Bridgeheads
out on the DMZ.  I don't feel comfortable with this and was wondering if any
of you had done this and ran across any gotcha's?

TIA
Lori Sagert
gedasUSA, Inc./Volkswagen of America
NT/Exchange Administrator
3800 Hamlin Road
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
USA
phone   +1-248-754-6401
telefax +1-248-754-6399
Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gedas.net

The information contained in this email message is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this message is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately
notify Veronis Suhler Stevenson by telephone (212)935-4990, fax (212)381-8168, or
email ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete the message.  Thank you.